Header Ads

How To Get a Lady To Talk Even When She's Not In The Mood


I will be sharing with you my love life experience and how to get a lady to talk even when she's not in the mood. I know some dude will be like; how is that possible? But trust me, by the time you've gone through this piece, you will get to know it's very simple and easy. This series will basically focus on my baby girl "TINA"

For those of us in a relationship or those that keep close friends; getting your significant other into talking mood especially when she is not ready is one of the strenuous situation we the young men may consciously find ourselves in.

Overtimes, it appears we've​ used up our tactics and skill of hyping; our amazing ways of getting words from her becomes questionable. Sometimes, it obviously looks as if we are not even trying at all. But hey!
Who knows; you might be trying out the wrong approach. Or it could be that your advancement is not just appealing enough!

Let see how we get this done together. I'm going to share briefly with you my experience at the early stage of my relationship with Tina. It wasn't easy, but understanding saw me through. Oh! Saw us through, rather!

When it comes to love life you can call me Mr Romantic because I sure know how to do my thing perfectly well. However, Mr Sincerity is intellectually related, (smiles). I like being in charge but not all the time, and of course ladies love guys that are bold enough to stand their ground in any given situation. But then if you find yourself ruling, I advise you trade wisely.

Tina and I met at the Polytechnic, same department but I was a step ahead of her. That notwithstanding, it was awesome getting to know her. Though the road was rough, it became smooth and easy the moment she said "YES" to me. Mehn, that was the best feeling ever! Getting to roll with the coolest babe on campus, the
most-sort-after in fellowship.

Life to me was as if I started it all over; it was indeed a wonderful experience not until we had our first argument that almost cost a split. Hey! It's not easy making it up to someone you're just getting to know.
But you've got to brace up!

At this time we were already pissed, she had her heart locked and almost threw the keys in an unknown location; little did I know that she had made up her mind never to utter a word. Okay, as the guy na, I took the bold step; one thing I'm certain of, is that she believes so much in me no matter the level of provocation. But hey! I have never taken pride in that; not by chance, mistake or intentional!

I approached her keenly as a gentleman, but it was rather in a rough way. How was it rough? I started out with questions. I tried making her talk by asking related questions that caused our disagreement. She would always look so bittered with some invisible description on her face like; "this guy is trying my patience". I discovered at the end of the day nothing was achieved!

To some extent, this is the same challenge 75% of guys out there are facing.
Big Brother, the fact that you're the man (strong and courageous) and she, though physically strong but emotionally vulnerable doesn't give you the go ahead to affirm that your word is "Ye and Amen"... Have some principles broken man! Find a way into her at all cost!

So I thought to myself​ on how to make things work, then it was done on me that I wasn't doing something right.

The key is, you must always remind yourself that her happiness depends greatly on you (though an individual remains his/her source of happiness), reasons being that when a female partner loves, she loves for real, and believe so much in you, which you're that very shoulder she leans on... It's your tenacity and ability to keep her going.

We need respect no doubt, but the female partner needs affection, she wants to love and be loved. She needs a partner that care so much about her feelings; not actually a perfect partner but the one that strive to be their best selves.

After much thoughts, I reached a conclusion that i'm sure going to tackle it differently, in a more smooth, romantic and appealing approach. Most women love story lines, not boring and annoying, and most importantly, not out of context! They love it when you maintain your lines, keeping it real and simple.

I started out by doing the talking myself, I went down with everything that happened; I didn't wait to ask her questions with the expectation that she is certainly going to open up, just like that. Each time I begin that way, I see her smile silently; waiting for me to land so she can tell her own side of the story. Let me be a little carnal; just like when you both are set to make out, the vagina suffers a great pain and probably sustains injury if there is no foreplay or some moments​ of romance.
But you realize that a foreplay is like a ticket to the penis to make its way into the vagina. Awesome comparison, yeah?
Just for you to understand!

To every other lady I have come in contact with, my discovery notes that they might be willing to discuss certain issues with you, but they need inspiration. A lady will act like she's immortal, forget it, she is trying to protect herself; she doesn't wanna feel bad if at the end of the day she tell you stuffs and you take them for granted.
Before she starts talking, she needs to be sure if both of you are on the same page.

So, make positive moves, she is either going to smile, giggle, make funny but annoying gestures just to discourage you, but I tell you, keep holding on to the positive button, she is surely not going to play hard forever.


Do well to drop your comment using the comment box below

No comments

Powered by Blogger.