Header Ads

Cobhams Asuquo Set to Release "UNSTOPPABLE", to Celebrate the Paralympics Team


cobhams-asuquo-sets-to-release-Unstoppable-Monday

A foremost Nigerian Musician, Producer, and Songwriter, Cobhams Asuquo has divulged that he is ready for the release of his new single, "UNSTOPPABLE", Monday.

Asuquo disclosed this via his Instagram account. He wrote;

"As someone who also had to defy the odds to thrive in life, the story of the Paralympics team was of great inspiration to me.

To celebrate their remarkable achievement, I'll be dropping 'Unstoppable' on Monday. I'm really excited and I can't wait for everyone to hear it. 'Unstoppable' is my story and the story of every Nigerian who beat the odds on a daily basis.

The song is very special to me as it speaks to every emotion I've had to deal with in my journey through life. From pain to frustration, to dashed hopes to still hoping, to achievement, to triumph, to ambition for even greater heights".

 See post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.