Header Ads

Be Happy With Who You Are


Do you know a little assistance rendered to someone
can go a long way to boost your morale
especially when applauded?

Just today in the office i was asked to prepare
an attendance sheet for the proposed seminar
that is to take place in my department.

Without delay i printed it out, to me i feel, i did 
nothing too serious but to the person that
asked me to do the job, it meant so much to him.

That's how people get connected!

We made acquaintance and
At the end, he said "I'm pleased with your effort, you
didn't waste time in doing what i asked you to do, you
impressed me"

I thought to myself, "This little thing i did?"

Yes! It might seems little but the faithfulness in it
makes it great.

The key is, no effort or task is little, what is important is achieving result and solving someone's problem. I was able to meet his need at that point which yielded a productive result.

Identify a particular problem and be a solution to it. That is the work of an entrepreneur.

Through this achievement I was appointed the secretary of the conference
and I was gifted a manual on entrepreneurship free of charge.

You got to be happy with yourself,
with who you are, and who you ought to be. 

QUIT TAKING INVENTORY OF
EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, 

Things that are not working well,
Things that are difficult,
Things that you don't know, and
Start working on those things you know,
Improve on those skills,
Be hungry to know more,
Be proud of what is inside of you,
No matter how small it might be.
Remember, it can be use to solve a problem 
Don’t go through life going against yourself. 
Feeling wrong on the inside.  

TOMORROW CONTAIN MORE GAINS THAN YESTERDAY


Think about your life, make good opportunity out of it
and be happy with you!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.