Header Ads

Make Everyday In Your Life Count



"A New day is a great opportunity"

Amazingly, the Go Launcher I am currently using, precisely APUS Launcher, keeps reminding me of the above quote every morning.
The funniest but most interesting part is, it greets me each time of the day. And this moment, the emoji, staring at with a smile had an inscription written; "good morning"..

Very well with that description up there!

While I was still up to get some stuffs worked on earlier this morning, then I remembered what the description above had taught me, and I was like; if such thing that was programmed by man could always realize how good & fresh, and how each dawn of every new day comes with a great opportunity, then how much more human beings that are created in God's likeness through Jesus Christ? Wouldn't they rather be thankful and take advantage of each day???Wouldn't they have been better off, character wise???

In as much as the programmer who programmed that 'application' keeps expecting it to work & be active in doing what it was programmed to do, God Himself wants us to live up to expectations, and do what is required of us as His children.
Scripture says; declare a thing & it shall come to pass. More so, a song writer says; "I shall have what I decree.." Matthew 7:7 confirms my illustration.
And so God expects us to be positively minded, no matter how tough & tedious the "going" gets..
Second Timothy one verse seven clearly states that God had not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of sound mind.. So you see that you have the full authority to command your morning, afternoon, evening, & night?

Beloved, just one thing I'd want you to assure me of doing; refrain from complain. Many of us do not know that "complains" is a sin, though not found amongst the ten commandments. But read the book of Number 11:1.
Avoid complain if you must move forward..

Just has you've been given the spirit of power, & of sound mind, be there to make good use of it. Always be ready to command your situation.
Keep proclaiming positively each day about yourself, your future & your generation.

And Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.