Header Ads

Make it Happen!


No matter how big a six month old baby looks, he cannot walk until a year old or a little less.

Everything in life is by TIME and SEASON. No matter how big your dream is, there's a season of preparation and no matter how gigantically unpleasant your situation is, it's just a season, it shall pass.

Most of the people we envy today weren't where they are Ten years ago.

There was a Time Dangote had just one company but look at him now.

There was a time Wizkid was singing in the street of Lagos, but look at him now.

I know where I was 5years ago but now I have a Fan base and I believe my tomorrow will be greater than my Today.
I'm far from where I want to be, but I'm def not where I used to be.

So it's all about Time.
Life is in Seasons.
*Read Ecclesiastes 3:1-11*

Maybe right now you are squatting with a friend, you are underemployed or even unemployed, you are working a job that you hate, you are in serious debt, second hand stuff is all you can afford, economy class ticket is all you can fly, maybe you eat what you see and not what you want, in short, you are not where you want to be.

It's just a season in your life. It SHALL pass. Five years from now, you would not be in the same situation.
All you have to do is:

Stay connected to God, Hope and Trust Him.
Don't be lazy
keep working towards your goals. Associate with the right people.
Be informed. Read. Read. Read.
Seek information and don't ever Compete or be Jealous with another Person.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.