Header Ads

The Need To Be On Top of Your Game



You intend sustaining a happy, fun filled, and long lasting relationship between you and your partner, isn't it?
Yet you're being secretive. 

You are already on a fragile foundation.

"Oh! There are things he shouldn't know or learn about me, he might dump me for another. There are things I shouldn't just tell her, she might hate me and file for a breakup"..

Is that so? Your thoughts though!

Granted that the above comment is the reason you're keeping (top) secrets from your significant other, but have you also thought positive too?

If by chance or by nature you reason that way, I really do not think you love that person enough.

Perhaps, ask yourself, "how long will I continue keeping secrets from my partner"? Couple with the fact that I intend spending the rest of my life with him/her".
If you get the right answer that will kibitz positive solution, thumbs up to you

Truly, it is better you make it known, you know why? When the secret is found, trust is broken and a foundation for suspicion and assumptions is laid. It is only a matter of time before the fragile foundation gives way, and that could bring about the heartbreak you were even afraid of..

Be open. Talk about your weaknesses. Whoever really loves you will have compassion for you when you talk, rather than be disdained or filled with contempt.

On the whole, guide your Relationship with all your might.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.